JRuDevels

Jabber Russian Developers Forum.

JRuDevels Forum Index » Серверная часть [Server-Side] » [released!] J2J: xmpp транспорт Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

срочно читать XEP-0100 и XEP-0004

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

а, ну еще XEP-0077

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quote
vishal

Hi

Got J2J integrated. shows connected. Get the following errors

from='xmpp.mobjab.mobi' type='error'><error code='407' type='auth'><registration-required

id='e1496c87.483aaeea' type='error'><error code='406' type='modify'><not-acceptable

Running jabberd2 on win environment. pymsnt and pyaimt are working
fine.

The user is able to register to j2j transoprt via psi...but registraion dteails dont show up on jabberd2 users....does this data get written in the j2j database?

Kindly hlep

Vishal
Re: vishal
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

vishal wrote:
Hi

Got J2J integrated. shows connected. Get the following errors

from='xmpp.mobjab.mobi' type='error'><error code='407' type='auth'><registration-required

id='e1496c87.483aaeea' type='error'><error code='406' type='modify'><not-acceptable

Running jabberd2 on win environment. pymsnt and pyaimt are working
fine.

The user is able to register to j2j transoprt via psi...but registraion dteails dont show up on jabberd2 users....does this data get written in the j2j database?

Kindly hlep

Vishal

information about j2j registrations is stored in j2j's database as configured in j2j.conf.

I don't understand your problems in all details Sad

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quote

[/quote]

information about j2j registrations is stored in j2j's database as configured in j2j.conf.

I don't understand your problems in all details :([/quote]

Hello

Thakns for your reply. I am able to register to j2j transport using psi. but the contact list doesnt show up neither is the user shown online.

also i am bit confused on j2j. in pyaimt or pyyahoot the users login details are stored on the jabber user db. and pyaimt or pyyahoot creates spool files where the users aim or yahoo details are stored temporarirly to access the aim and yahoo servers.

In j2j is that different?

The errors in the xml files shown above are comming in for j2j. j2j logs of errors.

Basically I want the j2j tranposrt to connect to talk.google.com at 5222. Can this be done automatically? I mean the user only supplying the username and password and that gets stored in the jabber db and not the j2j db.

Kindly let me know

Thanks
Vishal
Re: vishal
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

Anonymous wrote:
Hello

Thakns for your reply. I am able to register to j2j transport using psi. but the contact list doesnt show up neither is the user shown online.

also i am bit confused on j2j. in pyaimt or pyyahoot the users login details are stored on the jabber user db. and pyaimt or pyyahoot creates spool files where the users aim or yahoo details are stored temporarirly to access the aim and yahoo servers.

In j2j is that different?

The errors in the xml files shown above are comming in for j2j. j2j logs of errors.

Basically I want the j2j tranposrt to connect to talk.google.com at 5222. Can this be done automatically? I mean the user only supplying the username and password and that gets stored in the jabber db and not the j2j db.

Kindly let me know

Thanks
Vishal

it needed to enter only username and server "gmail.com" for connection to the GoogleTalk. J2J stores information only in it's own database. I never used pyaimt and pyyahoot.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quote

[quote="Binary"][/quote]

I don't understand your problems in all details :([/quote]

Hi

basically as far as I understand older py transports. a user wishing to access aim/yahoo/msn registers with the jabber server. this users login dteails example user@hotmail.com and password gets stored in the jabber user db.

After that when the user logs on to the jabber messenger..to the specific jabber server where he has registered..then the msn transport would create a spool file where the msn transport would pick up the user@hotmai.com and password details from the jabbers user db.

In j2j case the user details go into the j2j server. so when a user tries to login the jabber messenger..to the specific jabber server where he has registered..i think the registraion is failing as jabber server expects the login details to be present in the jabber userdb and not j2j user db.

Is the above correct?

Kindly let me know

Vishal
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

no, jabber-server just routes xml-packets to the service. there's no any checks at jabber-server side.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quote

[quote="Binary"]no, jabber-server just routes xml-packets to the service. there's no any checks at jabber-server side.[/quote]

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I belive am making a mistake in master and guest account.

master Account and guest account. Master account is that which will be register this transport, guest account is that which will be used through J2J.

Do i need to create one master account which is a jabber server user which would in turn register all guest accounts?

Kindly let me know

Thanks
Vishal
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

Don't understand you Sad

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

maybe it will be better to chat online? you may just click on my habahaba icon

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quote

[quote="Binary"]Don't understand you :([/quote]

Hello

thanks for your reply. This is what i am doing:

1. The user registers a xmpp id with the jabber server using the web interface of jabber server.

2. This user details exampple user@gmail.com and password gets stored on my jabber server user db.

3. After that the user logs on to the jabber client to the jabber server.

4. After this the xmpp id details..which are stored on the jabber server user db dont get transfered to the j2j db.

5. To make the xmpp id working..the user again has to register the with the transport on j2j.

Is there a way where we can pass on the user registration details of the xmpp id form the jabber user db to j2j db?

This would be required cuase otherwise there is no way we can automatically register the user with j2j db unless he registers via service discovery

What i want to do is that when the user registers his xmpp user login details..that details whcih are getting stored on the jabber user db..this should go directly to the j2j db. Is that possible?

Kindly let me know

Thanks
Vishal
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

it can not be transferred by a standard way. and i don't understand why it needed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quote
ricky

Hi there

Is it possible to disable/stop Light first mail-notify or Gmail email notifications in transport options permanently via change in the database? Currently the default value is 0 in the database for this parameter. I dont want the email notifications to be displayed when they login to j2j transport.

Thanks
Ricky
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quote
Binary
Разработчик
Разработчик

you don't want any notifications at all or what your problem? i don't fully understand...

JRuDevels Forum Index » Серверная часть [Server-Side]